Pre-Primary to Year 6
Highgate is a local intake school and you must reside in our catchment area. We invite you and your child to call into the school between 8.30am and 3.00pm with the following documents:
- (Pre Primary to Year 6) Completed Application for Enrolment Form 2018
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Passport
- Parents Passport
- Visa showing subclass, grant number and expiry date
- Child's immunisation (an ACIR electronic copy can be obtained from Medicare)
- Proof of address (either a Rates notice or Tenancy agreement and a utilities bill)
- Copies of Family Court Orders if applicable.
***PLEASE NOTE: An application can only be made at ONE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL***
If you are interested in enroling your child at Highgate Primary School, please contact our school on (08) 9328 4201. Office hours for enrolments are 8:30am to 3:00pm or via email.
Highgate Primary School is less than 2 kilometres north from the centre of Perth city. It is approximately a 30 minute walk from GPO to school. Head north on Beaufort Street to Lincoln Street (one street north of Bulwer Street). Highgate Primary School is 200 metres north-west of the intersection of Lincoln Street and Beaufort Street.
The school is bounded by Lincoln Street, Bulwer Avenue, Bulwer Street and Grant Street.
Applications for our 2018 Kindergarten Wait list are still open. Please complete and submit -
- (Kindergarten) Completed Application for Enrolment Form 2018 and we will add you to our wait list.
- The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only
- Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school
- Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year
- A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
- When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support the student.
2019 Kindergarten and Pre-Primary Enrolments
Applications for 2019 are not currently open.
At Highgate Primary School our timelines are -
- July 2018 - Applications for enrolment in Kindergarten and Pre- Primary are invited
- October 2018 - Places are offered
- November 2018 - Parents are invited to Kindergarten and Pre-Primary Orientation sessions.
As of August 2013 ALL enrolments for international students on temporary visa's must be made directly to Tafe International WA. Please contact them directly at:
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au
Telephone : (08) 9218 2100
Intensive English Centre
Students wishing to enrol in our Intensive English Centre (IEC) require a referral from their current local primary school. Enrolment is subject to an interview process and dependant on the students needs as well as the schools capacity. We can arrange an interpreter to assist in the enrolment process.