All student applications are to be submitted online only.
Pre-Primary to Year 6
Highgate is a local intake school and you must reside in our catchment area. We invite you to telephone the school on 08 9253 2700 to book and Enrolment appointment/interview. Appointments are available between 9.00am and 2.00pm daily during school terms. Documents you can prepare or submit in advance are -
- (Pre Primary to Year 6) A Completed Application for Enrolment Form 2022 (Part A)- Enrolment FAQ
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's immunisation record - Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) history statement (an AIR copy can be obtained from Medicare)
- Proof of residential address
- a CURRENT Rates notice or
- a CURRENT rental agreement
- Current utilities bill
- Child's Passport
- Parents Passport
- Visa Grant Notice - showing subclass, grant number and expiry date
- Copies of Family Court Orders if applicable.
***PLEASE NOTE: An application can only be made at ONE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL***
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to complete the Application for Enrolment Form (Part B).
Office hours for enrolments are 9.00am to 2:00pm by appointment only.
Highgate Primary School is less than 2 kilometres north from the centre of Perth city. It is approximately a 30 minute walk from GPO to school. Head north on Beaufort Street to Lincoln Street (one street north of Bulwer Street). Highgate Primary School is 200 metres north-west of the intersection of Lincoln Street and Beaufort Street.
The school is bounded by Lincoln Street, Bulwer Avenue, Bulwer Street and Grant Street.
Please complete and submit -
- (Kindergarten) Complete an Application for Enrolment 2022 (Part A) and we will add you to our waitlist.
- The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only.
- Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school.
- Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year.
- A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
- When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support the student.
As of August 2013 ALL enrolments for international students on temporary visa's must be made directly to Tafe International WA. Please contact them directly at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au
Telephone : (08) 9218 2100
Intensive English Centre
Students wishing to enrol in our Intensive English Centre (IEC) require a referral from their current local primary school. Enrolment is subject to an interview process and dependant on the students needs as well as the schools capacity. We can arrange an interpreter to assist in the enrolment process.