Connect is an integrated online environment developed by the Department of Education WA for staff, students and parents in public schools. Your secure login details to Connect include a P-number and Password and will be emailed by your child’s school.
Login to Connect at connect.det.wa.edu.au
Connect Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
- Simplified Chinese
Connect Now App
We have a thriving community of teachers, students and parents across Western Australian public schools who use Connect for communication, learning and collaboration. To enhance communication amongst users, Connect Now leverages push notifications to alert teachers, students and parents to what is happening in Connect. You can also use the Stream in Connect Now to view all of relevant Notices and Discussions in one place.
Through Connect Now you can:
- View - Scroll through all of the Notices and Discussions from any of your Classes and Communities. Bookmark any items to read them later.
- Access - Tap any Notice or Discussion to view the full message and access any files or images that have been attached.
- Engage - Read any comments that have been made and join the conversation by adding your own comment.
- Follow - Choose to receive notifications when someone adds a comment, by following any Notice or Discussion.
- Notify - View all your notifications in one convenient place. Tap on any Notification to go straight to the details of the message.