DUE TO COVID 19 Applications are submitted online only.
Email the relevant documents to Highgate.PS.Enrolments@education.wa.edu.au
Pre-Primary to Year 6
Enrolments for 2021 Pre-Primary are now open
If your child is 5 years old by 30 June 2021 they are eligible for Pre-Primary in 2021.
Highgate is a local intake school and you must reside in our catchment area. Documents you will need to supply include:
- (Pre Primary to Year 6) Completed Application for Enrolment Form (Part A) - Enrolment FAQ
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Passport
- Parents Passport
- Visa Grant Notice - showing subclass, grant number and expiry date
- Child's immunisation record - Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) history statement (an AIR copy can be obtained from Medicare)
- Proof of address (either a CURRENT Rates notice or CURRENT Tenancy agreement and a utilities bill)
- Copies of Family Court Orders if applicable.
***PLEASE NOTE: An application can only be made at ONE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL***
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Highgate Primary School, please contact our school via email.
Highgate Primary School is less than 2 kilometres north from the centre of Perth city. It is approximately a 30 minute walk from GPO to school. Head north on Beaufort Street to Lincoln Street (one street north of Bulwer Street). Highgate Primary School is 200 metres north-west of the intersection of Lincoln Street and Beaufort Street.
The school is bounded by Lincoln Street, Bulwer Avenue, Bulwer Street and Grant Street.
Enrolments for 2021 open now
If your child is 4 years old by 30 June 2021 they are elegible for Kindergarten in 2021.
Please complete and submit -
- (Kindergarten) Completed or Application for Enrolment Form (Part A) and we will add you to our wait list.
- The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only.
- Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school.
- Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year.
- A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
- When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support the student.
As of August 2013 ALL enrolments for international students on temporary visa's must be made directly to Tafe International WA. Please contact them directly at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au
Telephone : (08) 9218 2100
Intensive English Program
Students wishing to enrol in our Intensive English Program require a referral from their current local primary school. Enrolment is subject to an interview process and dependant on the students needs as well as the schools capacity. We can arrange an interpreter to assist in the enrolment process.