Kindergarten to Year 6
Highgate is a local intake school and you must reside in our catchment area. We invite you and your child to call into the school between 8.30am and 3.00pm with the following documents:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form (Kindergarten)
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form (Pre primary to Year 6)
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Passport
- Parents Passport
- Visa showing subclass, grant number and expiry date
- Child's immunisation (an ACIR electronic copy can be obtained from Medicare)
- Proof of address (either a Rates notice or Tenancy agreement and a utilities bill)
- Copies of Family Court Orders if applicable.
***PLEASE NOTE: An application can only be made at ONE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL***
If you are interested in enroling your child at Highgate Primary School, please contact our school on (08) 9328 4201. Office hours for enrolments are 8:30am to 3:00pm or via email.
Highgate Primary School is less than 2 kilometres north from the centre of Perth city. It is approximately a 30 minute walk from GPO to school. Head north on Beaufort Street to Lincoln Street (one street north of Bulwer Street). Highgate Primary School is 200 metres north-west of the intersection of Lincoln Street and Beaufort Street.
The school is bounded by Lincoln Street, Bulwer Avenue, Bulwer Street and Grant Street.
As of August 2013 ALL enrolments for international students on temporary visa's must be made directly to Tafe International WA. Please contact them directly at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au
Telephone : (08) 9218 2100
Intensive English Centre
Students wishing to enrol in our Intensive English Centre (IEC) require a referral from their current local primary school. Enrolment is subject to an interview process and dependant on the students needs as well as the schools capacity. We can arrange an interpreter to assist in the enrolment process.