We provide an environment that fosters academic excellence. Our curriculum from kindergarten to year seven aims to cater for the needs of the individual child. Students will be given every opportunity to reach their full potential, both in their academic and social development.
We offer a curriculum developed from the eight learning areas of English, Mathematics, Science, Studies of Society and the Environment, Language other than English (LOTE), Technology and Enterprise, The Arts and Health and Physical Education.
Our Curriculum is innovative and broad. Some offerings include:
- Intensive English Program
- Specialist Music Programme
- Instrumental Music Programme - classical guitar, rock band
- Specialist Art Programme
- Interschool Sports
- Faction Athletics
- Early Intervention Programme
- PEAC - Primary Extension and Challenge Programme
- TAGS - Talented and Gifted Students Programme
- Students at Education Risk Programme
- Before school, after school and holiday care by OSHClub on site
- Mathletics, Reading Eggs and other online learning programs
- Debating and Speak Out